Followers

Sunday 2 June 2019

First page of many

I detect that I relate to a lot of girls that I see on social media and there's people who admire me in certain choices I make in life and how I defeat problems that occur. If one thing comes out of me sharing my life with you is that I can positively influence one of you then I will have served my purpose here but I hope to positively influence many more.

So this is me, I'm Ashleigh.
Something I have always been sucky at is introductions but lets make a start: Welcome to my blog! I Sense I am very relateable as when I read certain posts that are posted or shared or hear family/friends stories I can often relate. 

I am 22 years young, I gave birth in 2015 to a beautiful 9lbs 8oz baby girl. Who saved my life completely, teen mum: Extremely difficult! She is now 4 and due to start big school this year (how scary!!) I work full time for an Electrical company which I enjoy and study Law at university part time which I absolutely love. I juggle a lot but I know where I want to be and nothing will stop me (We must think positive!)

Me and my daughter are also completely vegan. We've been Vegan since April 2018 and currently looking into what else we can do to help. However I do understand and respect entirely everyone has their own beliefs and decisions.

Writing and reading is something I love to do and I do hope to succeed in blogging as I am enjoying it already and I hope you enjoy what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First page of many

I detect that I relate to a lot of girls that I see on social media and there's people who admire me in certain choices I make in life ...